Across all industries, businesses need to be able to manage forms for operations such as system access requests, machine operation data, HR information and to complete other tasks. Typically, these are either created as templates and printed / filled in on paper, or built using Word of PDF forms – cumbersome, and the data inside the form disappears into a black box which you cannot easily search or report on.
There are huge benefits to managing forms electronically: convenient access, security, automatic functions with minimal data entry, collaboration and many others. They contribute to tasks being completed on time, enabling businesses to meet deadlines and make them more efficient.
The eForms capability now available in CARA consists of 4 main functions:
- The CARA online form designer includes picklists, dependent fields, conditional field display and multiple field types.
- This means that users don’t need to use another system and can bypass the difficulty of PDF form field design. CARA gives users multiple options so that they can design the perfect form for their requirements, rather than having to use a standard template which may not fulfil their needs.
- Completion (form filling in)
- Users can complete the forms on the CARA webpage which includes pre-filling fields based on previews experience and other criteria.
- CARA makes it easy to create a Word or PDF document from the data entered in order to share it easily with internal and external stakeholders. CARA uses a simple word document as a layout template.
- The last step includes workflows and reporting. All the data is available in easy-to-view charts and graphs including full analytics that users can see where and when it was complete by who. Users can also send the filled eForms for workflows for review and approval.
Interested in seeing thow eForms work in CARA? Join us for Virtual Generate Conference 2020 – Quality. With speakers from Grant Thornton, Syneos Health, fme and Generis and an agenda packed full of fresh insights into Quality Management, this is an event you won’t want to miss. Register now: