Inside Sales – Job Brief
To apply, please email a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Generates revenue by soliciting and obtaining orders, understanding, and interpreting technical requirements, providing technical information, and developing accounts. Undertakes analysis of competitors. Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts and inbound leads, soliciting new accounts, building rapport, providing technical information and explanations, and preparing quotations. Develops accounts by checking customer’s buying history, suggesting related and new items, and explaining technical features. Works with Sales leads to hand over developed larger opportunities or close smaller ones.
• Prospecting skills.
• Ability to use standard Office applications.
• Technical understanding.
• Participation skills, to ensure compliance in all internal and external audits.
• Ability to build relationships.
• Ability to learn quickly.
• Customer focus and people skills.
• Sales skills – ability to present, trade show experience.
• Ability to learn use of company software.
• Knowledge of software companies and IT services
What we offer
• Discretionary performance / merit based bonus’
• Private healthcare
• Full remote working (option for hybrid and office working for those in commuting distance of Central London)
• Flexible working arrangements
• Half-day Friday policy
• £1,000 per year Wellness programme (bespoke to you)
• £1,200 per year personal Uber allowance (Uber Taxi)
• Employee referral scheme (£750 cash bonus, £250 charity donation)
Generis is a leader in content and information management systems, specializing in proven solutions for regulated industries. Established in 1997, Generis began life as a consultancy group. Following the development and release in 2003 of the Company’s CARA solution, Generis continued to develop the product and now counts over 750,000 users across industries worldwide, including 8 of the 10 largest Life Science companies.
Our mission is to provide industry-defining implementations that are fast and intuitive to bring our customers an enjoyable and efficient experience. Widely regarded by our customers for our responsiveness, we offer unprecedented care and attention to deliver high performing solutions configured to meet their individual and frequently complex requirements.
At Generis we pride ourselves on employing the best people and giving them opportunities to develop
their skills and abilities. As a close-knit family of employees, we work hard to cultivate a diverse and challenging working environment. Our people are entrusted with great personal responsibility,
empowering them to be heard, and drive real change with their ideas and ambition. With no mandatory office and flexible working arrangements, we recognize and reward good work and recruit those with positive can-do attitude.
What to expect during the recruitment process
Our recruitment process is about you presenting your skills and being yourself. The process begins with a simple CV review, followed by interviews with our HR, subject or area-specific experts, and management. Not all candidates make it through to the interview stage, and the actual number of interviews may be fewer (this is not necessarily a bad sign).
We believe in welcoming new members to our team that can demonstrate:
• Pride and ownership in their knowledge
• An open, genuine personality
• Natural enthusiasm and intellect