Who are we?
Generis Knowledge Management Inc. is a leader in content and information management systems, specializing in proven solutions for regulated industries. CARA, the Company’s flagship product, is a leading content and information management platform providing ECM and EIM solutions.
Collection of your Personal Information
Generis may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name and email address. Other information may include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. Generis does not collect data that is not necessary for us to communicate or do business with you.
We may collect personal data when you are using our products, when you interact with us in person, through correspondence, by phone, by social media or through our website. We may also collect feedback, comments and questions received from you in service-related communication and activities, such as meetings, phone calls, documents, and emails.
We may also collect your personal information from other legitimate sources, such as Generis partners, public sources or social networks. We only use this data if you have given your consent to them to share your personal data with others.
How we use Personal Information
We may collect and use personal information if it is considered to be of legitimate interest, and if this interest is not overridden by your privacy interests.
This information is used for the operation of our service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Generis website. We also use personal data mainly to perform direct sales and direct marketing. We also collect data about suppliers, partners and persons seeking a job or working in our company. We may use your information for the following purposes:
- To send you marketing communications which you have requested. These may include information about our products and services, events, activities, and promotions of our associated partners’ products and services.
- To send you information about the products and services that you have purchased from us.
- To perform direct sales activities in cases where legitimate and mutual interest is established.
- To provide you content and venue details on a webinar or event you signed up for.
- To reply to a contact form or other web forms you have completed on Generiscorp.com (e.g. to download a video).
- To follow up on incoming requests (customer support, emails, chats, or phone calls).
- To provide you with access and services related to a free demonstration of Generis products and services.
- To provide access to our Customer Support service.
- To perform contractual obligations such as order confirmation, license details, invoice, reminders, and similar. The contract may be with Generis directly or with a Generis partner.
- To notify you about any disruptions to our services.
- To contact you to conduct surveys about your opinion on current or future products and services.
- To process a job application.
Do we share your data?
Generis may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Generis, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Generis will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Generis or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Generis; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Generis, or the public.
Personal data retention
Generis shall not keep Personal Data for any longer than is necessary. Generis will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. After a period of time, if there has been no contact between Generis and the individual, Generis shall securely delete all information held. We will retain and use your information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Security of your Personal Information
Generis secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Children under thirteen
Generis does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information.
Opt-out & unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from Generis by using the unsubscribe link in our email newsletters.
Your rights to your Personal Data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data that Generis holds about you.
- The right to request that Generis corrects your personal data if inaccurate or out of date.
- The right to request that your personal data is deleted when it is no longer necessary for Generis to retain such data.
- The right to withdraw any consent to personal data processing at any time. For example, your consent to receive e-marketing communications.
- The right to request that Generis provides you with your personal data.
- The right to request a restriction on further data processing in case there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to the processing of personal data in case data processing has been based on legitimate interest and/or direct marketing.
Any query about your Privacy Rights should be sent to email@example.com.
Generis Knowledge Management Inc
1990 Main Street #750
Sarasota FL 34236