Enterprise Content Services with CARA
The ultimate compliant platform. CARA replaces dozens of document management systems with a content services platform, applying compliance, authoring, transformation, collaboration, security and audit traceability in one place.
Don’t Compromise Between Modern and Compliant
The majority of compliance breaches come from authoring and sharing documents outside of your controlled systems. Users do this because they don’t want to use complex, dated systems when intuitive modern alternatives exist that we all use outside the office. CARA provides the performance, modern interface, and ease of collaboration that users demand, while protecting your data and documents with the security and traceability that your business requires.
Content Services: Deliver Documents to your Users’ Fingertips
Hours of your colleagues days can be spent searching for the correct information for their work. With a single enterprise content management platform, your departments and teams can still apply custom security, retention, and document processing rules, but the content that should be available to everyone can be instantly found and re-used, making your business more efficient and removing the cost of dozens of independent systems globally.
Best-in-Class Document Management
Evolved from compliance cornerstones like Documentum, Alfresco, and Sharepoint, CARA has provided best-in-class content management for over 20 years. Every change to your documents can be controlled, tracked and reported on with configurable lifecycles, workflows, eSignature, check-in/check-out, versioning rules, metadata, audit trails, and granular security.
Collaborate with Peace of Mind
CARA provides seamless collaborative authoring and annotation, ensuring your content never leaves the control of the platform. Control who you collaborate with, for how long, and in what role, whether they are internal or external to your business. The platform even manages external accounts for you, so that access to your documents is granted and removed automatically. The best part? All collaboration is tracked and audited in the platform.Find out more
Configure security rules and user permissions to ensure only the right people have access to the right content, with security measures like Single Sign-on and time limited access for external stakeholders to collaborate on documents or sign contracts. Maintain oversight of versions by ensuring you are the only one working on a document with CARA’s check-in/check-out function.
Content Generation & Data Extraction
Data in, Content out – Content in, Data out. With CARA, you can use content in more productive ways – automatically generate new forms, templated word documents with pre-filled tables and graphs, or PDFs custom layouts and overlays. You can extract data from multiple sources and store that data ready for re-use in the Structured Information Lake, create an automation to pull key pieces of data from structured documents, or design eForms to ingest data from externals.
Never Work from Scratch Again
Many of the documents we write are 90% identical every time, and 10% original information. CARA enables Structured Content Authoring using a library of controlled components, meaning your users can generate documents that are 90% pre-filled with approved content, and modify or add the remaining 10%.
Master your Content Management Processes
Versioning, Lifecycle, Advanced Workflows, and Business Process Management are built-in with CARA, supporting everything from a simple read and understand task to complex submission authoring with external partners and affiliates. Learn more about process management here.
Automate Document Transformation
Create compliant PDFs from MS office documents, Word documents from PDFs, and automatically add your corporate overlays and graphics to your content. With eSignature pages, watermarks, controlled printing, and much more, your content can be automatically rendered just the way you need.